Membership of Windermere Rowing Club includes joining up to eight rowing sessions a week, use of all types of boats from singles to quads as well as use of the Active Base facilities at Fell Foot. These facilities provide changing rooms (with underfloor heating!) and showers, club room, kitchen and conference room.
We welcome anyone from 18 years old upwards of all rowing abilities.
There are several types of membership:
- Adult (from 26 years upwards),
- Young person (18 to 25 years old),
- Cox/coach only (any age),
- Holiday membership (for college students who are around for the holiday period only) and
- Temporary membership (for a one off session).
Our membership fees run from 1st April each year (currently £192 per year) and the fee for the following year is set in February.